About me

I am a girl who was born in the netherlands, but I moved to Sweden when I was thirteen. (i'm 15 years old now!) That's wy my english isn't that great! I like to take pictures with my camera (Nikon D3000). I also like to sing, though Idare not sing in front of audiences. But you never know, maybe in the future. I also like to travel, but I am only fifteen years old so I can not travel as much as i want. Only if I save enough money or when my parents pay. As I wrote so I'm living now in Sweden, but I've lived in Holland for thirteen years so I have family in Holland and friends, so I usually go by car or fly to holland. Much Love' Elin Hendriks ♥

söndag 26 december 2010

New blog and a little bit about me!

Hello! <3
Now I have another blog. I already have another but it is a Swedish blog.

I thought I would write something about myself in this post.
I am a girl who was born in the netherlands, but I moved to Sweden when I was thirteen. (i'm 15 years old now!)
I like to take pictures with my camera (Nikon D3000). I also like to sing, though Idare not sing in front of audiences. But you never know, maybe in the future.
I also like to travel, but I am only fifteen years old so I can not travel as much as i want. Only if I save enough money or when my parents pay.
As I wrote so I'm living now in Sweden, but I've lived in Holland for thirteen years so I have family in Holland and friends, so I usually go by car or fly to holland.

I'm actually on my way to holland right now, we're on the road down, and back we take the flight. We will stay there for almost two weeks.

This is me:
photo.php.jpg

I have another website, it can be found by clicking here.
if you are from Sweden you can find my blog by clicking here.

My English is not so good. But google translate is now my best friend.
So if you see something is wrong spelling so you know why.

Lots of lovee <3 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar