About me

I am a girl who was born in the netherlands, but I moved to Sweden when I was thirteen. (i'm 15 years old now!) That's wy my english isn't that great! I like to take pictures with my camera (Nikon D3000). I also like to sing, though Idare not sing in front of audiences. But you never know, maybe in the future. I also like to travel, but I am only fifteen years old so I can not travel as much as i want. Only if I save enough money or when my parents pay. As I wrote so I'm living now in Sweden, but I've lived in Holland for thirteen years so I have family in Holland and friends, so I usually go by car or fly to holland. Much Love' Elin Hendriks ♥

måndag 3 januari 2011

Sorry!

I'm sorry that i don't uplode so mutch now.
But when i'm in Holland i don't uplode as mutch as i do i Sweden!
But when i'm back in Sweden than iäm gonna uplode about 2 posts a day.

Much love' Elin Hendriks ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar